Our terms and conditions serve as a contract between us and your customers. We are making this information transparent and available to you, as our customers, and our customers can respond accordingly.
By attending our tours you are agreeing to:
- Accept all the risks which come along with traveling as a citizen in a city street, including but not limited to tripping, dangers of crossing streets, freak accidents, crime, uneven sidewalks, dangerous persons (strangers), theft, assault by strangers, etc.
- Do your best to arrive on time or close to it. If not, then the customer agrees to reach out to the tour guide through this business number (240-459-8097) so that the tour guide can assist in your meeting up with the group.
- We do request that after your tour, please consider leaving a review and private messaging us any tips you have to help us improve our tours. We take great pride in our tours.
- Customers agree to general public etiquette, such as regulating their volume and language (no profanity or lewd comments, etc), as well as general courtesy towards other tour-goers.
- Mural Art Tours reserves the right to cancel any tour without explanation or reason as needed. Full refunds are given in these circumstances.
- Customers are entitled to a full refund if they have reached out to cancel prior to their tour time starting. If their tour has already started and then the customer is entitled to a credit towards another tour of the same price, unless a doctors note is extended.